In this course you will learn information from the world of Neuroscience and how it applies in a practical way to posture, pain, movement, training, health and overall well being. It is open to all health and fitness professionals.
WE WILL COVER
– An Introduction to Functional Neurology and it’s application to pain, posture, movement and performance.
– Neurological assessments to identify which parts of the brain are under performing or over performing and why.
– Corrective Postural and Rehabilitation drills to stimulate the brain through movement.
– Visual, Vestibule and Contraceptive tests and how they integrate in the brain.
– How to achieve optimal brain health through movement and sensory matching.
– How to fuel the brain with better breathing patterns.
– Releasing the diaphragm, assessing the biggest 3 breathing pattern dysfunctions and how to correct them.
Internally assessed worksheet.
Must be in the health or fitness industry already or have done some anatomy training in the past.