We spend so much time, money and effort worrying about supplements and food, when one of the quickest ways to dramatically improve our health and well-being is absolutely free.
Most of us suffer from some degree or variation of breathing problems. This has huge implications on: Posture, movement, strength, flexibility, stamina, sleep, fat loss, digestion, pain and movement.
The course will cover:
– The three main breathing pattern dysfunctions
– Key assessments to identify which breathing deficits you have and how to correct them.
– Breathing and training: How to use breath to facilitate certain movement patterns, and how to use breath to get out of pain.
– How to identify signs of neural fatigue during heavy cardiovascular exercise and what to do about them.
– Breathing techniques to delay fatigue and improve recovery during/after exercise.