This short seminar will cover the fundamental strategies for resolving premenstrual syndrome (PMS) in your female clients and lead to enhanced mood, digestion, sleep and results. This seminar will cover the following aspects.
· Review of cyclical hormones
· Effects of blood sugar on PMS
· Effects of pollution on PMS
· Serotonin’s role increasing PMS
· Role of sleep in PMS
· Why a plant based diet doesn’t improve PMS
· Resolving PMS with food & light
· Beyond food & light
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Keith Littlewood holds a degree in fitness & health, post grad and Masters degree in endocrinology, working around the world with clients with pain, energy, digestion sleep and other hormone related issues.