COURSE ONE: THORACOLUMBAR FASCIA
Experience the fascial geometry of your lower back and learn evidence based exercises to improve the movements of your lumbar spine.The fascial network is a continuous, viscoelastic, fibrous continuity that connects, envelopes, penetrates and separates the human body.Through movement, imagery and touch we can improve our sensory/motor
representation of our thoracolumbar fascia in our nervous system, improving our movement quality, enjoyment and prevent the risk of injury and pain.
In this live Franklin Method webinar you will learn:
– Exercises to stretch and release the lower back fascia.
– Techniques to stimulate the spinal fascia.
– How to apply fascial health principles into your fitness and movement classes.
– More skills to promote lower back health.
– The latest research on the thoracolumbar fascia.
Date : 1st August
Time : 11.00 am – 2.00 pm
Zoom Live Webinar