Become a Biomechanics and Sports Performance Specialist with Aaron Mattes’ Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) Program for musculoskeletal conditioning.
What you will learn:
– A deeper understanding of the science behind biomechanics and performance enabling you take your work to a level where you can safely work with clients with pain and dysfunction.
– A highly relevant stationary posture and movement assessment guide to enable you to assess and correct faulty movement patterns to their source of dysfunction before injuries occur.
– How to break down complex movement patterns and find out weak links in a kinetic chain that may lead to injuries.
– Neuromuscular reprogramming to optimize biomechanics.
– Detailed step by step protocols for fast effective results that have been tried and tested for for over 40 years on some of the biggest names in world sport.
**The AIS seminar is run in a 70% hands on, 30% theory format**
Full – AED 3200
Early Bird – AED 2,700
Group/student – AED 2500
4,5,6 April 2019
9 AM - 5 PM
AED 3200, Early Bird is AED 2700