In this course you will learn information from the world of Neuroscience and how it applies in a practical way to posture, pain, movement, training, health and overall well being. It is open to all health and fitness professionals.
WE WILL COVER
– An Introduction to Functional Neurology and it’s application to pain, posture, movement and performance.
– Neurological assessments to identify which parts of the brain are under performing or over performing and why.
– Corrective Postural and Rehabilitation drills to stimulate the brain through movement.
– Visual, Vestibular and Proprioceptive tests and how they integrate in the brain.
– How to achieve optimal brain health through movement and sensory matching.
– How to fuel the brain with better breathing patterns.
– Releasing the diaphragm, assessing the biggest 3 breathing pattern dysfunctions and how to correct them.
Internally assessed worksheet.
Must be in the health or fitness industry already or have done some anatomy training in the past.
1,2,15,16 May 2020
9 AM - 4 PM
AED 3933 (Early bird is 3,540aed)
.body//HACK:Office 10-C11 I-Rise Tower Barsha Heights (Tecom) Dubai