We spend so much time, money and effort worrying about supplements and food, when one of the quickest ways to dramatically improve our health and well-being is absolutely free.
Most of us suffer from some degree or variation of breathing problems. This has huge implications on: Posture, movement, strength, flexibility, stamina, sleep, fat loss, digestion, pain and movement.
The course will cover:
– The three main breathing pattern dysfunctions
– Key assessments to identify which breathing deficits you have and how to correct them.
– Breathing and training: How to use breath to facilitate certain movement patterns, and how to use breath to get out of pain.
– How to identify signs of neural fatigue during heavy cardiovascular exercise and what to do about them.
– Breathing techniques to delay fatigue and improve recovery during/after exercise.
Heba is the CoFounder of .body//HACK: Fitness Education along with her husband Yousef. She is a Z-Health Master Trainer, Creator of the NeuroPilates method, Personal Training and Pilates Tutor and Assessor, and the Winner of the Women’s Health Next Fitness Star Competition 2014.
She is also a two-time former Olympic athlete having competed as a synchronised swimmer at the Sydney and Athens Olympic Games, with an international career as a competitor spanning over sixteen years. Heba went to the UK in 2004 to study Sports Science, did her Pilates Certifications with various schools, did her Z-Health master training and functional neurology in the States and is now doing an MC in Osteopathy. She teaches Pilates certifications, Anatomy and Physiology and various educational workshops on the Nervous System, Breathing, and Visual Training for Sports and Athletic Conditioning.She focuses her work on maximising people’s athletic potential as well as corrective exercise for injury rehabilitation. She has a strong applied interest on the body’s nervous system and neuroscience and how it can be used to improve performance and help alleviate pain.
3rd September 2021
10 AM - 1 PM
Dubai ( To be confirmed)