The average fitness professional’s lifestyle is 1 year before they then drop it for something else altogether. So, the question is why is the lifespan so short?
Trainers often think they’re going to make a lot of money overnight and once they get into the industry they realise how difficult it is.
In this 1-day workshop you will discover and learn long and short-term strategies to help you flourish in your business practice and endeavours.
Together we will go through the following topics:
– How to build instant rapport with anyone
– Language that sells and language that repels
– How to use the Pareto principles to maximise your income
– The importance of specialising
– An introduction to content marketing
– Discover and learn how to develop the one characteristic shared by all successful people in business
– The Neurology of selling and pricing
– The different types of clients and buyers
– How to structure your packages
– How to make money outside of doing sessions
– Learn the simple strategy that kills procrastination immediately
March 1st 2019
9 AM - 4 PM
I-Rise Tower Office 10-C11 Barsha Heights (Tecom) Dubai