This seminar will introduce you to the endocrine system and explore how nutrition and the
environment affect hormone expression and when compromised pave the way for poor
– The hypothalamus and pituitary
– Thyroid as a master hormone
– Reproductive hormones and dysfunction
– Diet and hormone dysregulation
– Environment and hormone dysregulation
– Improving the stress hormone pathway
– Biochemistry testing and interpretation
Keith Littlewood @tommolittlewood is an independent researcher and health coach who has worked in the fields of personal training, rehabilitation, functional medicine and therapy for over twenty years. He holds a PgDip and Masters degree in endocrinology, with additional studies in neuroscience, sleep biology, biomechanics and therapy.
There are no pre-requisites to this course. It is open to all health and fitness professionals or anyone who is curious about the subject of hormones for their own health.
12,13,14 July 2020 from 1-4pm Dubai time
AED 1,500 (USD 400) – Gives you access to this course + access to 18 seminars on his online
12,13,14 July 2020
1 - 4 PM