Many trainers fear training clients with Neurological conditions such as Parkinsons Disease and Multiple Sclerosis purely because of a lack of in depth understanding of these diseases and their exercise adaptations.
In this workshop we will cover:
– An understanding of the main neurological conditions we encounter within clients in the health and fitness industry.
– The reported causes, symptoms and corrective exercises for each condition
– The exercise adaptations for each condition for strength training, cardiovascular exercise and mobility
– The exercise contraindications for each condition
– What we can do as fitness professionals, to empower our clients and aid their medical practitioner in their active rehabilitation
13th March January 2019
Barsha Heights (Tecom)
795 AED (Inclusive VAT)
Wednesday 13th of March 2019
9 AM - 4 PM
Office 10-C11 I-Rise Tower Barsha Heights (Tecom) Dubai