Cardiovascular disease continues to be one of the leading causes of death with both Obesity and Diabetes proving to be high risk factors in contributing to this disease.
• In this 7 hour course you will learn:
– An overview of of the main biological, environmental, neurological and psychological factors contributing towards obesity and diabetes.
– The key risk factors of Obesity and Diabetes and their biological implications.
– The key role that exercise and lifestyle change has on reducing the health risks of these diseases.
– How to communicate with empathy an understanding as well as how to set a realistic action plan without patronizing the client.
– Modifications for exercise to help reduce the risk of injury and disease as well as how to choose exercises that empower the client rather than frustrate them.
– The biomechanical, neurological and hormonal factors that affect exercise choice when training the obese or diabetic client.
Barsha Heights (Tecom)
Wednesday 23rd of January 2019
9 AM - 4 PM
Office 10-C11 I-Rise Tower Barsha Heights (Tecom) Dubai