This course will equip you with an in-depth understanding of the most common pathologies and injuries you may encounter among your clients as well as the practical skills to be able to assist their medical practitioner with active rehab and pain management.
We will cover
- Pain physiology and pain management.
- How to support clients in chronic pain.
- Common spinal pathologies
- Their contraindications and active rehab exercises.
- How to address a variety of common injuries and conditions such as shoulder impingement, knee and hip replacements, neck tension and headaches.
- How to support and train clients with neurological disorders such as Parkinsons, Stroke rehab and fibromyalgia.
- How to apply and use Kenesiotape to aid in our client’s proprioception, movement and posture.
Practical session/case study – Internally assessed.
Must be in the health and fitness industry or have done an accredited anatomy course.
26th, 27th & 28th March 2020
9 AM - 4 PM
AED 2,405 (Early bird is 2,165 aed)