The Level 4 Strength & Conditioning programme is designed to give you all the tools you need to build a career as a Strength & Conditioning Coach either working with teams and athletes or taking your regular clients potential to the next level.
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review strength and conditioning programmes that will help athletes to achieve their performance goals.
During the qualification learners will cover the following:
- The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short-, medium- and long-term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
- Current popular strength and conditioning programmes with their advantages and disadvantages
- How to train athletes when you don’t have access to a gym
- How to individualise your approach when working with groups and teams
- What the current research says
- Recovery strategies
Online lectures for the theoretical content
Two weekends for the practical content
- Portfolio of Evidence.
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
(dates will be confirmed very soon)
4,500 AED which can be paid in 2 or 3 installments
Online course plus 4 days face to face
To be Scheduled
To be confirmed