This 3hour workshop is for people who are interested in learning more about their pelvic floor and for those looking to create a more mindful relationship with their pelvis. Whether you have experienced childbirth, pregnancy, menopause, surgical intervention, incontinence or pelvic pain, this workshop will give you more knowledge in a supportive environment.
WHAT THE WORKSHOP COVERS (Zoom and Face to Face options available)
- What the pelvic floor is
- How it relates to our breathing and abdominals
- What happens when it doesn’t work
- A mix of strengthening and releasing techniques to take home (and the importance of both releasing and strengthening)
- How to load, impact or do abs without causing damage
- How to help your clients load, impact and do abs without causing damage
- The 10 commandments of pelvic floor health (includes lifestyle)
- A time for Q&As
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
1 day ( Zoom and Face to Face Options available)
Monday, 13 September 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm
6 - 9 PM
.body//HACK: I Rise Tower - Office 22C6 Barsha Heights (Tecom)